Face Covering FAQs for Truckee


Hotels, Lodging, and Rentals

Where do I need to wear a face covering at lodging accommodations?

Wear a face covering in any public or common space of your accommodations. This includes entering and exiting hotels, lodging, and short-term rentals, in hotel lobbies and hallways, and in shared outdoor spaces like fire pits, poolside, etc.  

What about inside my room, rental cabin, or short term rental?

You do not need to wear a face covering inside of your hotel room, rental cabin, or short-term rental when you are only around members of your household.

What about sitting outside of my lodging accommodation?

Face coverings are not required to sit outside of your lodging accommodation with members of your household. Renting lodging with members outside of your household is highly discouraged and indoor group gatherings have been linked to COVID cases.

To BOOK LODGING, go to Visit Truckee-Tahoe.