Did You Know?
- Consumers are 80% more likely to patronize a business in the future that they believe is a member of the local chamber of commerce*
- When consumers perceive that a business is a chamber member, there is a 73% increase in consumer awareness and a 68% increase in local reputation*
- When consumers know that a business is a member of the local chamber, there is a 49% increase in favorability toward that business.*
Marketing Benefits – Exposure for your Business
- Truckee.com website — members can create their own business profile page, highlight your business with content, photos and videos, news releases, deals, special hours, link to your website and more
- Search Engine Optimized (SEO) enhanced listing in online Membership Directory
- Priority placement on Truckee.com – sorting by category
- Publish events on Truckee.com event calendar
- Marketing opportunities such as insertion in Big Life Weekly (Tuesday bi-monthly e-newsletter) and Truckee.com An Insider’s Guide (quarterly magazine available in print and digital, mailed to all Truckee addresses)
- Monthly recognition of renewing and new members in Big Life Weekly, blog post on Truckee.com, and social media post
- Public recognition at Annual Awards event (nominees and winners)
- Access to member database for direct mail
- Referrals through Truckee Welcome Center, emails and phone calls
- Place brochures and business card in Truckee Welcome Center
- Ribbon cutting for new business or ground breaking
- Use of Chamber Executive Conference room – members can reserve the room for meetings, workshops, team building, focus groups, and other small group activities. Video conferencing capabilities.
- Credibility of alliance with the Chamber via window cling or widget for your website (studies show Chamber members are viewed with higher credibility, integrity and staying power).
Sponsorship Opportunities — Align your business with popular, positive events
Truckee Jobs Collective — Truckee’s comprehensive jobs and employers listing platform
- Digital marketplace for employers + job seekers, facilitated by an in-person Jobs Liaison
- Post job openings on TruckeeJobsCollective.com
- Select jobs highlighted in weekly “New Jobs This Week” e-Newsletter
- Showcase your business perks & benefits, and company culture with an employer profile
- Receive assistance through Truckee Jobs Liaison to match job seekers with your job openings
- Participate in annual Truckee Job Fair
Connections with other businesses — Meet, connect, grow your relationships
Information, Education and Career Growth — Email Updates, webinars, workshops for business and personal development
Advocacy — The Voice of Business
- Representation of business community with local, county, and state officials
Member Partnership Benefits
- As a Truckee Chamber member, you are invited to take advantage of the Sierra Sun Community Rate. Community Rate members may purchase ad space in the Sierra Sun/Tahoe Daily Tribune print and online versions at a bulk rate. That means that Truckee Chamber members can reserve ad space for one ad at the same price that is usually offered after 12 ad placements. Ask for this special rate as a Truckee Chamber member when you contact the Sierra Sun advertising team.
- Guild Mortgage has teamed up with Truckee Chamber of Commerce to provide members an exclusive home financing offer. Chamber members and employees can receive a 0.25% credit toward closing costs, credited appraisal fee at closing up to $740, free mortgage consultation and review with a dedicated local lender, home buying education and resources, and more! Contact Taylor Russo at Guild Mortgage: TRusso@guildmortgage.net or Erica Bennett at Engel & Volkers: EricaBennett@engelvolkers.com for more information on this great member benefit.